|Paper (Up to 5 pages)||350 USD|
|Paper (One more paper from same author)||325 USD|
|Conference Participation Fee (for Authors/Presenters)||100 USD|
|Conference Registration Fee (for Listeners/Presenters)||200 USD|
|Extra Pages (over 5 pages)||50 USD|
All participants can do the registration through the RMB for Chinese.
- * 投稿作者可以不参加会议，不会影响论文的出版.
- Conference attendee’s benefits
- 1. Access to Access to ICAMEST 2017 conference sessions conference sessions.
- 2. Lunch Coupon.
- 3. Coffee and refreshments during the conference.
- 4. Conference abstract book.
- ※ Participation registration fee benefit is applicable to only 1 author per a paper.
- How to Register
- First, submit author’s original paper to ICAMEST 2017 via e-mail (email@example.com). Authors and potential participants are required to fill in the registration form for registration. The acceptance notice will be sent to the authors 2-3 days after paper submission date
- Acceptance Letter and Invoice
- We take mailing system to send you the Acceptance letter, Invoice and other necessary documents to register the Conference to author via e-mail. After author register and submit the paper to (firstname.lastname@example.org), the committee of ICAMEST 2017 will send the Acceptance letter, Invoice and other documents.
- Payment Document
- When author register and submit the paper to the Conference, ICAMEST 2017committee would like to send the payment method document to the author by e-mail. Please follow the link in the e-mail guiding you to the more detail information. Referring to it, author will be able to register and make a payment.
- Please send us the payment receipt of Bank transfer or credit card payment for the prompt process. As soon as ICAMEST 2017 committee confirm with it, we will send you the receipt and invitation letter which are notarized.
- Receipt and Invitation Letter
- After author’s registration has been processed, you will receive a receipt which can be used as a proof of registration payment. Invitation letter will be sent to the author who will attend to the Conference in person. And those documents are in English or Chinese.